C. Tyrel Hummel, DC
In 2007, Dr. Hummel left his practice in Texas to establish BlueChip Spine as the premier soft-tissue based practice in the Wichita area. His prior training with some of the top myofascial therapists, chiropractors and orthopedic surgeons in the DFW area helped galvanize the vision that holds BlueChip to the highest of expectations.
The belief that every patient knows his or her own body better than any ‘doctor’ is the key component in unraveling every individual’s ailment. Dr. Hummel has spent his entire professional career interpreting what each patient needs as opposed to following the status quo. His understanding of anatomy, biomechanics and the myofascial system is the basis of pursuit in establishing a results-based atmosphere for the BlueChip Spine Team and their patients.
Dr. Hummel is a consultant to numerous professional sports teams (MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS) as well as multiple NCAA Division 1 athletic programs. When he is not in the clinic, Dr. Hummel is usually on the road working with a team, an athlete, or training various sports medicine staff in the same treatment Model utilized by the BlueChip Spine Team.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Parker University – College of Chiropractic
- BS. – Human Anatomy – Parker University – College of Chiropractic
- BS. – Exercise Science – Abilene Christian University
- Chiropractic Spine Fellowship – Texas Back Institute
- Anointed as the first Chiropractic Spine Fellow trained at the world renowned Texas Back Institute Chiropractic Spine Fellowship Program in Plano, TX
- Postceptorship with ChiroSport Specialists of Dallas
- Voted Most Outstanding Intern for the Mexico City, Mexico Outpatient Clinic by his peers through the Parker College of Chiropractic Clinic Abroad Program
- All-Conference Safety; played football for Coach Chris Thomsen and Legendary Texas Coach Gary Gains at ACU
“Bradi BlueChip” helped establish BlueChip Spine in 2007. With a background in veterinary medicine as a vet-tech, Bradi perfected her lifelong obsession with blood-veins by effortlessly drawing blood on animals of all sizes. She also worked as a clinical assistant to Dr. Passman at Mid-Kansas Dermatology prior to establishing her roll as ‘All-Things BlueChip.”
Bradi is the first voice you hear when you call and the first face you see when you walk in. She has been the ‘face’ of the BlueChip Team since its inception. Her administrative roll also includes training other office assistants to emulate the same warm presence and efficiency she possesses to always keep the house in order.
Bradi spends most of her spare time working out, helping her husband with the family farm and providing their two kids with the opportunity to grow and enjoy every aspect of a busy life.